Podcast: What’s Working Right Now on Facebook
A little while back I joined a live Q&A with Kalyn from Facebook. She manages accounts for businesses marketing on the Facebook platform and so has a lot of insight into what is working right now.
In this video, I share the questions and answers – topics covered include:
– The upcoming integration of the Instagram inbox into the FB page inbox for ease of management – this has been much requested.
– does scheduling posts via external apps impact reach?
– How does reach of a FB live compare to uploading videos and FB Premieres?
– If you were to run a marketing campaign for a small business just getting started with a £10/day budget, what would your strategy be?
– Does Facebook still see a role for pages, or in other words are they dead?
– What type of content and how do you recommend starting from scratch to create a pool of warm leads to build relationships with audience ?
Listen to hear the answers.
Prefer to watch and read – you can do that at this link.
Want to listen to more like this? You can listen to all the podcasts here.