Meet Guest Blogger Sabrina Jensen
Facebook remains the world’s leader in social media and that’s why most business must consider some type of Facebook presence. I also know that a lot of our readers are often asking questions about Facebook, so that’s why I brought in our special guest Sabrina Jensen whose being working closely with Facebook for quite some time. She has plenty of advice and things for you to consider.
I’ll let Sabrina tell you a little more about it…
Thanks for the welcome and I am excited to be here, sharing a bunch of Facebook strategies and approaches with you.
I’ll be covering everything you need to know to get Facebook up and running for your business, so hang tight, there’s plenty in store.
Here are the topics I’ll be covering for you:
– Why Facebook is important for business
– How to balance your personal profile and Facebook Page
– Setting up your Facebook Page to reach your target audience
– How to promote your Facebook Page
– How to determine your approach to your Facebook Page
– How to increase engagement
– Building your mailing list from Facebook
– Incorporating Facebook into your website
– Is it okay to sell on Facebook?
We’re going to cover a lot of ground in this blog series and I do hope that what you learn will help you leverage the power of Facebook for your business. Make sure you’re signed up for the blog’s RSS feed or mailing list, if you’re not already. That way, you won’t miss a thing. I’m looking forward to delivering a ton of business-focused help for your Facebook marketing.